About PGDM (Executive)
The PGDM(e) programme includes twelve months of classroom teaching and three months of project work (may be pursued from one’s work place) and also consists separate experience sharing seminars for peer learning and live industry projects under expert guidance. The programme encourages beyond classroom discussions to prepare participants to analyze situations. It provides a great opportunity to the professionals who want to relearn the current nuances of the ever changing industry. The PGDM(E) programme is best suited for working professionals to add value to their career and prepare visionary leaders for energy sector.
Key Benefits of PGDM (E)
- The programme creates awareness, understanding and implementation of enactments related to energy sector.
- Advantages of learning theoretical and practical aspects of management from professors of IIMA.
- The programme enhances skill set to meet the challenges of developing and managing Energy & allied sectors in India.
- Quality interaction with experienced professionals and peer group learning.
- The programme includes rigorous course work and allows flexibility of working while learning during project work.
GLOBAL IMMERSION PROGRAMME
The PGDM (E) programme includes two week international immersion programme. The international immersion programme enhances the competency of students, leveraging cultural diversity as a competitive advantage in globalized inter-dependent business environment. The first and second batch of PGDM (E) visited the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and the subsequent batch visited the Judge Business School, Cambridge University, UK.
The programme comprises Core and Elective Courses. The programme structure has been divided into seven slots and each slot is of six weeks.
IIMA is handholding NSB in its pursuit towards excellence. In the process, a significant part of the curriculum is delivered by professors from IIMA and the remaining by NSB pool of experienced and expert professionals who possess a blend of contemporary industry exposure as well as academic excellence.
It is the combination of lectures, case studies, group projects, discussions, research live projects, simulation and management games.
Specializations and Electives
The courses are offered as electives based on the interest and area of specialization of the students and faculties.