Anurag Singh Chauhan has done Ph.D. from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. He has worked in the area of Marketing on the topic ‘Branding of Educational Institutes’. Prior to joining Ph.D. program he has done MBA from IIT Delhi specializing in Marketing. He also holds a B.Tech. degree in Electronics and Communication. He has a work experience of more than 5 years in organizations like Creativeway Technologies and Careerlauncher India Ltd, in various functions of marketing and business development. Anurag has also interned at reputed private and public sector organization like IBM, NTPC and MTNL. He has been actively involved in various research and consulting assignments for numerous national and international clients like Planning Commission of India (GoI), Carnegie Foundation (US), National Knowledge Network, Shree Cement, HPCL, IOCL, Everest Industries etc.
Ph.D. IIT Delhi
MBA (IIT Delhi), B.Tech. (MDU)
Marketing, Brand Management, Service Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Advertising and Sales Promotion
Email – email@example.com
- “Investigating consumer advocacy, community usefulness, and brand avoidance”, Marketing Intelligence & Planning (2017), Vol. 35 Issue: 4, pp.488-509, doi: 10.1108/MIP-09-2016-0175 (‘A’ Category journal in ABDC ranking)
- “Concept of Brand in Higher Education”, Vilakshan, Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (2017). Vol. 14(2) Issue: 2, pp. 83-96, ISSN No. : 0973-1954
- “Customer relationship management research from 2007-2016: An academic literature review” Journal of Relationship Marketing (2018), Vol. 0 Issue: 0, pp.1-15 doi: 10.1080/15332667.2018.1440148 (‘C’ Category journal in ABDC ranking)
- “Evidence of Disillusionment of Younger Cohorts in Higher Education in India” Journal of Education (2018), Volume: 198 Issue: 2, pp. 146-154
In Conference Proceedings
1.“Impact of Extra-curricular and Co-curricular Activities on Branding Educational Institutes: Parent’s Perspective” at International Conference on Evidence Based Management (ICEBM), 2017 at BITS Pilani (March, 2017). Won best paper award in the area of Marketing.
- “Antecedents of School Branding: A School Leaders’ View to Develop School Branding Model” at 17th Global Conference on Transforming Organizations through Flexible Management at Delhi Technological University (December, 2017)
3.“Role of Word-of-Mouth on Branding of the Schools”, at EDUFEST International Conference on School Leadership at IIT Chennai (May, 2016).
4.“Impact of IT Infrastructure and Smart Classrooms on Branding of k-12 schools: Comparative Perspective of Parents and Schools in India” at Conference on Brand Management at IIT Delhi in collaboration with Curtin University (April, 2016) (ISBN: 9781786354112)
5.“Review of Branding in Higher Education Institutes” at Conference on Brand Management at IIT Delhi in collaboration with Curtin University (April, 2016) (ISBN: 9781786354112)
6.“Flexibility in Marketing” at Global Conference on Flexible Systems Management at IIT Delhi (December, 2013)
7.“Exploring the Factors that Affect Consumers’ Online Buying Behaviour: An Empirical Study” at 12th SIMSR Global Marketing Conference at KJ Somaiya Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
Actively involved in various research and consulting assignments for numerous national and international clients like Planning Commission of India (GoI), Carnegie Foundation (US), National Knowledge Network, Shree Cement, HPCL, IOCL, Everest Industries etc.