Welcome to NTPC School of Business (NSB) Family !!
We are pleased to communicate following recent developments for the benefit of our candidates and School:
- Acceptance date to admission offer is extended upto 08th Sep 2018 (5 pm).
- Initial fee (2 lac) deposit date is extended upto 10th Sep 2018 (5 pm).
- NSB has requested Punjab National Bank to consider its students in ‘PRATIBHA’ scheme of educational loan. However, the decision is pending with PNB and we hope a positive response.
Therefore, students are advised to take ‘Saraswati’ scheme and apply up to 7.5 Lac loan (collateral free). PNB has assured that, in case of approval of ‘Pratibha’ scheme for NSB, students can switch over to same.
Currently, students can directly call Mr. Sheetal Jain, (CA-Sr. Manager-PNB) on 09596891418, and Mr. M K Mohan, (CM-RAPC-PNB) on 07042569727/09431812033 for loan application.
- There is no dress code for the program. However, decent formal dress is desirable in campus.
- All the students are advised to report on 12th Sep 2018 at 9.30 am (alternatively can also report on 11th Sep 2018 evening at Tagore Hostel) at NSB reception for registration/hostel allocation. Students are advised to carry following with them:
a) All the documents in original (as per admission offer).
b) Passport size photographs (3 nos.)
c) Medical fitness certificate (format available on nsbnoida.in)
d) Personal Laptop
- The schedule of registration will be as follows:
a) 12-09-2018 Schedule: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm — Registration and hostel allocation activities, 2 pm — Inauguration of Program and Welcome address by Dignitaries of NTPC and IIM-A, 3.30 pm — Introduction to School and Faculty
b) 13-09-2018 Schedule: 9.30 am — 3 sessions of 75 mins each — Introduction to Case method by IIM-A
c) 14/15 -09-2018 Schedule: 9.30 am — 4 sessions of 75 mins each on both days – Excel through MS Excel — IIM-A
d) 16-09-2018 Sunday holiday
e) 17-09-2018 Monday regular classes will start.
All the students are requested to strictly adhere the schedule.
With Warm regards
NTPC School of Business