All the candidates who have applied to NSB and meet the minimum eligibility criteria as shown in Table 1 are eligible for Personnel Assessment (PA). The criteria for short-listing of candidates will be based on various factors like the applicants’ profile, the distribution of CAT/XAT/GMAT scores etc. However a minimum eligibility criterion does not imply a call for the PA.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
|Category||CAT Overall Percentile||XAT Overall Percentile||GMAT Score|
Legend: Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Non-creamy Other Backward Castes (NC-OBC), Persons with disabilities (PwD)
Note: Candidates selected in different reservation categories will be in proportions mandated by law
- NSB reserves the right to make changes in the short-listing and selection criteria, if considered necessary at any point.
The commencement of both the programmes will be 13th August, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria PGDM (EM)
- The candidates must have minimum 3 years Bachelor’s degree, like B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc/ B.Com/CA/ICWA etc or any other equivalent degree, with at least 50% marks or CGPA (in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ Differently Abled(DA) or Persons with Disabilities(PwD) category, this is relaxed to 45%), from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. (This subject to fulfillment of above criteria latest by 30th June, 2019).
- For admission to PGDM (EM), candidates will be assigned Admission Score (AS) based on their performance in CAT/GMAT/XAT, performance in graduation, experience in energy/power/oil sector and educational background.
- Shortlisted candidates based on the AS will be called for Personal Assessment (PA).
- Final selection will be made strictly on the basis of final scores consisting AS and PA Scores.
Eligibility Criteria PGDM (E)
Applications are invited from corporate company sponsored as well as self-sponsored candidates.
- The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- The candidates must have Bachelor Degree/CA/ICWA with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Working professionals with minimum five years work experience as on 30th June, 2019.
- *For admission to fifteen months programme PGDM (E), candidates will be assigned Admission Score (AS) based on their performance in CAT/GMAT/XAT, performance in graduation, experience in energy/power/oil sector and educational background.
- *Shortlisted self sponsored candidates based on the AS will be called for Personal Assessment (PA).
- *Final selection will be made strictly on the basis of final scores consisting AS and PA scores.
*Applicable for Self Sponsored candidates