About PGDM (Energy Management) Program
- Best suited to candidates who wish to pursue their career in the power and energy domain.
- Experience sharing seminars for peer learning and live industry projects.
- 3 months of internship.
- Tie-ups with international institutions for exchange programs (Proposed)
- The program also encourages discussions beyond the classroom to prepare students for critical analysis and application of skills to real business situations.
- Participants learn to combine the fundamentals of management with domain/industry expertise.
- Practical insights through internship and field visits.
- The advantage of learning theoretical and practical aspects of management from faculty members of IIM Ahmedabad, a business school of global repute and industry/domain experts.
IIMA is hand holding NSB in its pursuit towards excellence. A significant part of the curriculum is likely to be delivered by faculty from IIMA. The remaining would be delivered through NSB’s pool of expert faculty and experienced professionals who possess a blend of contemporary industry exposure as well as academic excellence.
The program is designed by IIMA which has highly interactive approach to teaching. The pedagogy will be a blend of lectures, discussions, case-studies, seminars, group exercises and projects with particular emphasis on the case-study method.