- Working executives, and all open candidates who plan to pursue their career in power/oil/energy sector in India and Abroad having following educational qualifications:
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 stream), like B.E./ B.Tech./ CA/ICWA etc, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (in case of the candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Differently Abled (DA) or Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category, this is relaxed to 45%), from any of the recognised universities.
- A candidate appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. (This will be subjected to fulfilment of above criteria latest by 31 August 2018).
- Admission/Selection Process for Candidates for PGDM will be conducted by IIMA and NSB based on the following process:
- Candidates will be assigned Admission Score (AS) based on their performance in CAT/GMAT/XAT, performance in graduation, experience in energy/power/oil sector and educational background.
- For candidates not having CAT/GMAT/XAT scores, but having fulfilled the eligibility criteria, will be called for online written examination. Based on the online test scores, performance in graduation, experience in energy/power/oil sector and educational background, they will be assigned Admission Score (AS).
- Short-listed candidates (from above both categories) based on the Admission scores (AS) will be called for Personal Interview (PI).
- Final selection will be made strictly on the basis of final scores consisting AS and PI scores.
- Details of the candidates shortlisted will be made available on NSB website.